Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rockets Red Glare

This is Baltimore harbor. During my photography course, I took this picture from Fort McHenry to get a view of Baltimore's inner harbor. For those of you who don't know, Fort McHenry was the site where the Star Spangle Banner was written. During the battle, young composer, Francis Scott Keys watched the cannon fire coming from the ships as they fought for this harbor, (OK, enough with the history), I can see why.

The inner harbor of Baltimore has the best of both worlds, on one side, the side you are looking at, has the hustle of the city with it's shops, food, and financial district, on the other side, where I am standing, has the parks and the quiet that everyone goes to the harbor for.

I liked Baltimore, more people should visit

No comments: