Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Healing Hands

My professional life affords me the opportunity to do what I enjoy doing, photography. In my professional life, I am a surgical technician. I assist surgeons with surgery. I currently work for an Orthopedic Surgeon and am having great fun doing it. It is this work which allows me to spend time behind the camera when I can. O.K. basically, I work to support my photo habit. "hi my name is Nic and I am a photographer", "Hi Nic".

I just happen to bring my camera to work one evening, we had a surgery cancel after all the supplies were opened and laid out. We can not use the supplies once they have been opened for any other patient, so before we threw them away, I grabbed my friends, Patrick Flemming, RN and another surgical technician, Brenda Plouse, and set up these shots.




No comments: