Sunday, May 24, 2009

When was lunch???

Walking around Madagascar, I found an advertisement for the Croc farm. Intrigued, I hired a car and next thing I knew, I was in the middle of an A$$ load of Croc's standing on a stump wondering how the heck I got there and when was the last meal.
OK the real story...
I arrived at the Croc farm, walked around a bit, saw animals that I never knew existed, like the Fusa, an actual animal who eats lemurs. I was watching the Croc guy feed this huge pin of Croc's and calmly asked "how do I get to that stump to take the picture, the stump was about 5 feet above them and about 100 yards from where I was. He responded just a calmly, "run real fast". After he was finished feeding them, he guided me through the tangled mix of tails and fully fed mouths and waited behind me until I was finished with the picture. Definitely worth the 20 dollar tip I gave him for the experience.

No comments: